Feasting With FARE: Red Velvet Waffles
A top-9 free delicious red velvet treat that will make you fall in love.
- 2 cups of gluten-free flour
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. xanthan gum
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups dairy-free milk
- ⅓ cup cooking oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-1½ tbsp. red food coloring
- In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients and mix together.
- In a second bowl, combine all of the wet ingredients and whisk.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and stir until mixed. Don't over mix them. If the batter is too thick, add a little water or more dairy-free milk. The batter should be a nice pouring consistency.
- Spray or brush your waffle iron with oil of choice, and cook and enjoy your waffles!
@foodallergy101 A waffle-y cute vday breakfast! ❤️ #valentinesday #wheatfree #glutenfree #dairyfree #allergyfriendly #valentinesday2022 ♬ original sound - Michal