Feasting With FARE: Strawberry Chia Seed Parfaits
Chef Leslie Durso is here with a refreshing breakfast dish or snack, powered by OWYN!
- 1 1/2 cups chopped strawberries
- 2 bottle of OWYN Smooth Vanilla Protein Shake
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- Fresh berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- In a large bowl, macerate strawberries with a fork or potato masher. Add in the OWYN Smooth Vanilla shake and chia seeds and stir well. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes or overnight.
- Spoon some chia seed pudding into a glass and layer with fresh berries, granola, and cacao nibs. Repeat until the glass is full and garnish with berries.