Feasting With FARE: Creme Brulee
Take a trip to France with Chef Leslie Durso in your very own kitchen! This delicious Crème Brûlée is a favorite and top-9 free!
- 2 cups oat milk
- ⅔ cup superfine sugar (you can also place regular sugar in the blender)
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 TBSP superfine sugar
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend till smooth.
- Pour into a saucepot and heat on medium stirring often until thicker, about 5 minutes.
- Spoon evenly into 4 ramekins and chill for 1 hour to overnight.
- Sprinkle superfine sugar over the top of the cream and torch with a kitchen torch until golden.
- Let rest for 5 minutes and serve.