Feasting With FARE: Swiss Fondue
How do you fondue!? Food allergy-friendly, of course! You'll love the next Top-9 Free international recipe from Chef Leslie Durso!
- 2 cups white corn water (approximately 3-4 ears)
- 1/2 cup pinot grigio
- 2 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- Using a juicer, juice the kernels of the ears of white corn. You can also use a blender and strain.
- In a small pot, combine the corn water and wine.
- Heat on medium, stirring often until it thickens.
- Add in the rest of the spices and stir for another minute until all dissolved.
- Serve immediately.
Around the World in 80 Plates with Leslie Durso
In Around the World in 80 Plates, host Leslie Durso recreates top-9 free dishes she puts on menus in resorts in the world’s hottest destinations!