Feasting With FARE: Chocolate-Free Brownies
Allergic to chocolate like Dr. Reneé? Or looking to try something new? You will love this delicious chocolate-free brownie recipe!
- 1 15.5 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup carob powder
- egg replacement (equivalent of 2 eggs)
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup gluten-free flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream the butter and sugar in a large bowl, and add vanilla and egg replacement.
- In a medium-sized bowl mix all dry ingredients, once combined add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until well mixed.
- Grease an 8x8 pan and add the batter.
- Bake for 30 minutes and begin checking for doneness.