Feasting With FARE: Potato Salad
This potato salad is spud-tacular and we can't resist a new, delicious allergy-friendly recipe on In the Kitchen with Dr. Renee and Chef Alycia!
- 1/4 cup aquafaba (brine from a can of chickpeas)
- 1/4 tsp ground mustard
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp sugar, or honey, or agave
- 1 cup sunflower oil or vegetable oil
- Boiled Potatoes quartered
- Green pepper diced
- Red onion diced
- Spoon full of relish
- Add dressing ingredients to a blender without the oil and drizzle oil in as the ingredients mix. Stop every few minutes to check the consistency.
- Mix dressing with the rest of the salad ingredients, and enjoy!