Feasting with FARE: Snow Globe Cookies
A fun tasty treat from Piece of Cake with Sarah and Brooke!
- 1 Stick (4 oz) Softened Butter*
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg*
- 2 Cups Gluten-Free Flour*
- 20 Jolly Ranchers or Lollipops
- Multicolored Sprinkles
*Click here for substitution options
- Mix butter, egg, and sugar until smooth.
- Slowly add in the flour until it is well mixed.
- Wrap the dough in plastic and place in the refrigerator for at least thirty minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
- Roll dough out (about ½ inch thick) and cut the dough using a cookie cutter.
- Cut out the center of each cookie and place onto the cookie sheet.
- Place Jolly Ranchers or lollipops in the center of each cookie and bake for fifteen minutes or until golden brown.
- Once the cookies are cool, add sprinkles into half of the cookies on top of the hard candy.
- Using the other half of the cookies, place icing onto the rim of the matching cookie.
- Sandwich an iced and sprinkled cookie together.