Feasting with FARE: Secret Zucchini Brownies
Top 9 Free!
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 ½ cups gluten free (or regular) flour
- ⅔ cup chocolate chips (plus additional for top of brownies)
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- ½ cup Sunbutter
- ¼ cup oat milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ripe banana
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare a loaf pan to bake the brownies.
- Mix together all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add in all wet ingredients and mix together.
- Add chocolate chips and make sure the ingredients are well mixed.
- Pour into the pan and top with additional chocolate chips or other topping.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until brownies appear dry on top.
- Cut them and enjoy! Be sure to store any extras in the refrigerator.