Feasting With FARE: S'mores Bars
Calling all sweets lovers! Introducing 'Piece of Cake with Sarah & Brooke,' our latest addition to the Living Teal Channel!
- 2 Cups Graham Cracker or Cookie Crumbs
- 1/2 cup Melted Butter or Oil
- 12 Ounces Chocolate Chips
- 2 ½ Cups Mini Marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together until they are evenly mixed.
- Tightly pack the mixture to line the bottom of a prepared 9x13 pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until edges look dry and golden brown.
- Take the pan out of the oven and turn off the oven.
- Pour chocolate chips evenly on top of graham cracker/cookie crust and place the pan back into the oven for one minute.
- Take the pan out of the oven and spread chocolate into an even layer with a knife.
- Turn the oven on broil.
- Place marshmallows on top using approximately 2 ½ cups or until all chocolate is covered.
- Put the pan back in the oven and broil for one minute until the marshmallows are toasted to your taste.
- Remove from the oven and let the pan cool completely before cutting.