Feasting With FARE: Rice Krispy Reindeer
By Lauren Less
- 5 Tbsp vegan butter*
- 8 cups vegan marshmallows
- 6 cups gluten-free rice cereal
- Package of wooden candy sticks
- Dairy-free chocolate chips, melted
- Allergy-friendly red candies
- Allergy-friendly white or eyeball candies
*Click here for substitution options
- Line a 9x9 baking pan with parchment paper and grease with butter.
- Melt 5 Tbsp butter in large saucepan on medium-low.
- Stir in marshmallows.
- Remove from heat and stir in rice cereal.
- Press into pan.
- Cut while slightly still warm and insert wooden sticks.
- Use melted dark chocolate and a toothpick to paint on the antlers.
- Attach sugar candies for the eyes and nose using a dot of dark chocolate.
- Let dry and enjoy!
Recipe by Lauren Less.