Feasting With FARE: Dairy-Free Grilled Cheese
A delicious recipe for a kid-friendly Top-9-free classic!
Dairy-Free Grilled Cheese
- Dairy-Free Butter
- Dairy-Free Cheddar Cheese
- Wheat-Free Bread
- 4 Tbsp. vegan butter
- 1/2 large onion, cut into large pieces
- 1 (28-ounce) can of tomatoes, we prefer to use fire roasted diced
- 1 ½ cups chicken stock
- 1/2 tsp. fine sea salt, or more to taste
- 2 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. dried basil leaves
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large pot.
- Add all ingredients to a pot. Bring to a simmer. Cook, uncovered, for about 40 minutes. Stir occasionally and add additional salt as needed.
- Blend the soup, and then season to taste.