Feasting With FARE: Dorm Nachos
Not only is this dish quick and easy, but it is also completely customizable and dorm room friendly!
- 1 bag of tortilla chips (any kind that you like)
- Daiya Mexican Shreds
- Black beans (1 can)
- Peppers (3-4 diced baby peppers)
- Avocado (1/2 an avocado)
- Basil, Salsa (to taste)
- Olive oil (drizzle)
- Black olives (1 can)
- Drizzle olive oil and add pinches of salt, pepper, onion powder to the black beans
- Assemble nachos, first with cheese and then any veggies of choice
- Either microwave for one minute or place in 400 F for 10 minutes
- Add basil, salsa and enjoy!!