Feasting With FARE: Chocolate Chip Cookies
This Kid Cuisine Remix food allergy-friendly recipe by Chef Leslie and Zacky makes 3 dozen cookies, which is perfect because they will keep you coming back for more.
Makes: 3 dozen cookies
- 2 ½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup (2 sticks) vegan butter, room temperature
- ½ cup cane sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 flax eggs (2 Tbsp. ground flax seeds mixed with 6 Tbsp. water, let sit 5 minutes)
- 2 cups chocolate chips or chunks
- Heat your oven to 375 degrees
- Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, cream the butter and sugars with a hand mixer. Mix in the vanilla extract and flax eggs.
- Gradually beat the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of dough on to a cookie sheet and bake for 9 minutes.
- Cool on baking racks and enjoy!!!