Feasting with FARE: Mug Cake
'Piece of Cake' hosts Sarah and Brooke share a super simple recipe that transforms into a delicious handheld dessert! Be sure to grab your favorite mug and follow along!
- 4 tbsp flour (gluten free or regular)*
- 3 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp milk or milk substitute (use 2 additional tbsp. If using gluten free flour)*
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. Cocoa powder (for chocolate cake)
- 2 tsp. Chocolate chips (for chocolate cake)
- 1 tbsp. Sprinkles (for Funfetti cake)
*Click here for substitution options
- Mix all ingredients together in a standard sized mug.
- Microwave for 90 seconds, checking every 30 seconds.