Feasting With FARE: Sprinkle Cookies
A colorful take on a cookie classic, brought to you by Piece of Cake with Sarah and Brooke.
- ¾ cup butter*
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg and 1 yolk*
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 packet pudding (3.5 oz.)
- 2 cups flour*
- ½ cup sprinkles
*Click here for substitution options
- Preheat oven to 350 and prepare a cookie sheet.
- Beat together butter and sugar until evenly mixed.
- Mix in egg, baking soda, vanilla, and salt.
- Add in the pudding mix and mix thoroughly.
- Add in flour and sprinkles.
- Bake for 6-9 minutes!