Feasting With FARE: Mac N' Cheese
Chef Leslie Durso and Zacky are back to make a Mac N' Cheese Top-9 Food Allergen Free! That's right, cheese-free Mac N' Cheese!
- 1 lb. of pasta
- 2 cups diced and peeled Russet potatoes
- 1 cup peeled and diced carrots
- 1/2 cup purified water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic granules
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 Tbsp. smoked paprika
- In a medium pot, boil the potatoes and carrots for about 20 minutes or until soft.
- Drain potatoes and add to a high-powered blender along with all the other ingredients (except pasta) and puree until smooth. You might have to add a little more water if the cheese mixture is too thick.
- Mix the cheese sauce with cooked pasta and enjoy!