Feasting with FARE: Candy Sushi
Laugh and roll your way along as Sarah and Brooke tap into the creative side of sweets on this episode of Piece of Cake!
- 4 tbsp Butter or Butter Substitute
- 6 cups Marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispie Cereal
- Fruit Roll Ups
- Swedish Fish or Gummy Candy
- Place the butter/margarine and marshmallows in a large microwaveable bowl. Microwave in 30 second increment until melted.
- Dump all of the Rice Krispie cereal into the bowl and mix.
- Press the rice krispie treats into a thin layer on a cookie sheet.
- Lay a Fruit Roll Up on top of the Rice Krispie and cut out the square covered by the Fruit Roll Up.
- Flip it so the Rice Krispie side is facing up and fill with gummy candy.
- Roll it so the Fruit Roll Up is on the outside and cut into 4 - 6 pieces.