Feasting With FARE: Game Day Cheese-less Taco Bake
One of the best parts of game day is the food, and you are going to love this allergy-friendly dish powered by Every Body Eat®!
- Every Body Eat® Cheese-Less thins
- 1 lb. lean (at least 80%) ground beef/turkey or meat substitute
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 1 package (1 oz) original taco seasoning mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 15-oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 can chili beans
- 2 cups shredded dairy-free cheese or Mexican cheese blend
- 1⁄4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 cup dairy-free sour cream or regular sour cream
- 1 cup guacamole
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef and onions over medium-high heat until brown, stirring frequently; drain. Stir in seasoning mix and water. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium; simmer uncovered 3-4 minutes or until thickened. Stir in diced tomatoes and chili beans; cook 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
- Line prepared baking dish with the Cheese-Less thins in a single layer – about 3⁄4 of a bag. Top with 1 cup of the cheese, spoon beef/meat- less mixture over cheese, then top with remaining cup of cheese.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are bubbly. Crumble up remaining thins and top the dish with these and the green onions. Serve with sour cream and guacamole.