Chocolate Rice Crispy Bars
Powered by OWYN
- 4 cups rice cereal
- 1/2 cup chocolate OWYN protein powder
- 1 cup sunflower butter
- 3/4 cup brown rice syrup
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil. + 1 tsp
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Grease an 8x8 baking dish with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the rice cereal and protein powder, set aside.
- In a small pot, on medium heat, heat sunflower butter, brown rice syrup, vanilla extract, and coconut oil until smooth.
- Pour over the rice cereal and stir well, until coated.
- Press into the 8x8 pan.
- In the same small pot, slowly heat the chocolate chips with 1 tsp coconut oil until completely melted.
- Pour the chocolate over the top of the crispy treats.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate sets or overnight.