Feasting With FARE: Veggie Spaghetti
Kid Cuisine Remix is back with another food allergy-friendly dish that you will love! A fun way to avoid a wheat allergy is to simply switch the noodles with zucchini, and it simply does not disappoint.
- 4 medium zucchini (about 2 lbs.)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- Pinch of red chili flakes (optional)
- Trim and spiralize the zucchini.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil, garlic, and optional chili flakes on medium heat. When the garlic starts sizzling, add the zucchini.
- Toss with the hot oil and cook for about 5 minutes. You don’t want to over cook them or they turn to mush.
- Toss with some tomato sauce and non-dairy parmesan.