Feasting With FARE: Top 9 Free Ceviche
Next stop on our world tasting tour, Peru!
- Tigers Milk
- Heart of 1 purple onion
- Handful of cilantro, stems and leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 limo chili, seeds and ribs removed and finely diced (or jalapeno)
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup water
- Pinch of salt
- 3 cans hearts of palms, rinsed well and rough chopped
- 1/2 purple onion, finely diced
- 12 green olives, chopped (manzanilla olives work well)
- 1 Limo or Jalapeño, finely diced
- 1 avocado, cut into a small dice
- 1 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- Tostadas or tortilla chips
- Blend together all of the Tiger's Milk ingredients until smooth and all of the pieces of cilantro disappear.
- Gently fold together the hearts of palm, purple onion, green olives, limo (or jalapaño), avocado, and Tiger's Milk.
- Pile mixture onto tostadas or tortilla chips, and top with some cilantro leaves.