Feasting With FARE: French Toast
Start your day with a delicious allergy-friendly french toast recipe from our friends on In the Kitchen with Dr. Reneé and Chef Alycia!
- white bread
- 1 cup milk
- 1 heaping tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- cinnamon to taste
- dash of nutmeg
- dash of cardamom (optional)
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- Heat a frying pan on med high with coconut oil.
- Whisk ingredients together in a baking dish.
- Place bread in baking dish, and absorb the milk mixture on either side.
- When the pan is hot, add the pieces of bread until toasted to a light brown color on either side.
- Serve with syrup (add sugar to the milk mixture if no syrup will be used).