Feasting With FARE: Dairy-Free Ice Cream
We all scream for ice cream...especially when it's dairy-free! Enjoy this refreshing recipe from our friends In the Kitchen with Dr. Reneé and Chef Alycia.
- 2 cans full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 1/4 tbsp. cornstarch
- Mix ingredients in a bowl and add to a small pot on medium heat until thickened.
- Allow mixture to cool and add to frozen ice cream maker bowl.
- Churn the mixture until smooth and thick.
- Add desired additions, strawberries, cookie crumbles etc.