Feasting With FARE: Cornbread Stuffing
A delectable dish by Chef Leslie Durso that tastes just as good as it looks!
- 1 8X8 pan of cornbread, cut in ½ inch pieces and dried
- 1 firm apple, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup fresh cranberries, halved
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 6 oz. mushrooms, sliced and sauteed still soft
- 1 - 1 ½ cups vegetable broth
- ¼ cup olive oil or melted vegan butter*
*Click here for substitution options
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. The mixture should be damp but not wet. Add a little more vegetable broth if still dry.
- Bake in a greased baking dish, covered for about 1 hour. Remove the lid the last ten minutes to brown the top.
More Side Dishes
This holiday season whip up some of Chef Leslie Durso's recipes for classic and delicious top-9 free side dishes for you and your family to enjoy!Learn More