Participating is Simple!
Putting a teal pumpkin on your doorstep means you have non-food treats available, such as glow sticks or small toys. This simple act promotes inclusion for trick-or-treaters with food allergies or other conditions. Become a Teal Pumpkin Project Insider to receive resources and updates straight to your inbox to help you spread the word and make this year's Teal Pumpkin Project the most memorable - yet!
Last year, almost 18,000 households from all 50 states participated. Here are "get started" guides to help you create a safer, happier Halloween in your community!
- Provide non-food treats for trick-or-treaters
- Place a teal pumpkin in front of your home to indicate to passersby that you have non-food treats available
- Display a free printable sign or premium poster from FARE to explain the meaning of your teal pumpkin
- Make a donation to support the Teal Pumpkin Project and receive a free gift
- Do you have questions about using FARE's logo or materials? View our guidelines.
- For questions about the Teal Pumpkin Project, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For media inquiries, please visit our Press Room and contact Nancy Gregory at email@example.com.
- For information about corporate sponsorship, contact Isabel Monteiro Caliva at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The TEAL PUMPKIN PROJECT® and the Teal Pumpkin Project® logo are registered trademarks of Food Allergy Research & Education (FARE).