Summer Berry Trifle
Recipe by Melissa Engel
- 1 box yellow cake mix, prepared
- 2 3.4oz packages instant vanilla pudding mix, prepared
- 1 container whipped topping
- 1 c strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1 c raspberries
- 1 c blueberries
- Cut yellow cake into cubes. Place 1/2 of cubes at bottom of trifle dish, forming a base layer.
- Top with about 1/2 of vanilla pudding.
- Top with about 1/2c of each type of berry.
- Top berries with whipped topping.
- Repeat steps 2-5.
- Decorate top of trifle with remaining berries.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Watch your friends and family devour this top-8 free treat!
I used Hungry Harry’s Yellow Cake Mix, Jell-O Instant Vanilla Pudding, and Reddi Wip Coconut Non-Dairy Whipped Topping. To make the pudding, I used So Delicious Unsweetened Coconut Milk. To make pudding using plant-based milk, be sure to add only HALF of the milk called for on the box!
Recipe by Melissa Engel, @missmeliss1895