Feasting With FARE: Sweet Potato Casserole
This sweet side dish will quickly become a family favorite. A top-9 free recipe that is easy to make!
- 5-6 large sweet potatoes, baked
- 1 cup oat milk*
- 2 tbsp vegan, soy free butter*
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 8-10oz. Vegan mini marshmallows
*Click here for substitution options
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Peel the already baked sweet potatoes and add to a large bowl with all ingredients except marshmallows. Mash with a potato masher until creamy and smooth.
- Pour into a 9X13 baking dish and top with the mini marshmallows.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the filling is hot and marshmallows are browned.
More Side Dishes
This holiday season whip up some of Chef Leslie Durso's recipes for classic and delicious top-9 free side dishes for you and your family to enjoy!Learn More