Updated: September 25, 2013
Thank you for your interest in linking to the Food Allergy Research & Education (FARE) website(s). FARE works on behalf of the 15 million Americans with food allergies, including all those at risk for life-threatening anaphylaxis. Our websites provide food allergy information for patients, caregivers, volunteers, health care professionals and others who interact with individuals with food allergies as part of FARE’s mission provide evidence-based education and resources, undertake advocacy at all levels of government, increase awareness of food allergies as a serious public health issue, and fund world-class research that advances treatment and understanding of the disease.
List of FARE’s Websites
Linking To FARE’s Websites
Food Allergy Research & Education (FARE) encourages and permits text links to content on FARE’s website(s), provided that any such link uses the following guidelines when setting up a link to FARE’s websites.
- FARE does NOT endorse companies, products or services, and strictly prohibits any suggestion of endorsement, recommendation, or superiority of one company, product, or service over another company, product or service. Additionally, you may not represent that you have, or your organization has, a relationship with FARE or any of the events, products, or services that FARE provides unless that relationship is the subject of a written agreement that has been signed by FARE.
- FARE does not allow framing of its website(s), or use of other techniques that may alter in any way their visual presentation or appearance of FARE’s website(s). When setting up a link to FARE’s website(s), it should open in a new Web browser window rather than displaying the pages in a frame of the linking site’s Web template.
- Links directly to FARE’s website(s) should be text-only. You may not use FARE’s logo on external websites or as a profile picture on social networking sites such as MySpace, Facebook, or YouTube, without permission in the form of a signed agreement with FARE.
- You may use one of these lead-in sentences with your text link to FARE’s website(s):
- FARE works on behalf of the 15 million Americans with food allergies, including all those at risk for life-threatening anaphylaxis.
- FARE’s mission is to find a cure for food allergies, and to keep individuals with food allergies safe and included.
- FARE is the trusted source of information about food allergies.
- For more information about food allergies, visit FARE’s website at www.foodallergy.org.
- FARE does not allow other websites to copy and reuse information or material(s) from FARE’s websites without specific, written permissions.
- FARE shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend FRE against all claims arising out of or based upon your website.
- FARE reserves the right to withdraw permission for any link at any time.
Linking From FARE’s Websites
When FARE’s website(s) links to other sites maintained by third parties, over which FARE has no control, FARE does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communications or materials available at the sites to which it links, including responsibility or liability for their accuracy or for any damages resulting or arising from the use of any of their products and/or services. A link on FARE’s website does not imply endorsement or recommendation by FARE. The links are shown solely for users’ information and convenience. Users should do their own diligence to determine what products and/or services are right for their use.
FARE does not provide links from its website(s) to external sites except as specified by a pre-existing sponsorship agreement/contract, partnership, or other contractual business relationship.
FARE reserves the right to add, modify and delete these guidelines at any time at FARE’s sole discretion.