FARE is excited to announce our 5th Annual Innovation Tank!
Are you a tween, teen or young adult aged 11-22 searching for new, inventive ways to improve the lives of people with food allergy? FARE’s Fifth Annual Innovation Tank is a chance to enter your best idea in a friendly competition among creative young people just like you. Winners will be highlighted at our virtual Living Teal™ Global Summit.
First, pick a category that your idea falls within, either concept or prototype.
- CONCEPT: Candidates research and present a well-thought-out idea to address a problem faced by the food allergy community. A concept can be an abstract idea or a plan. The winner of this category will be named “FARE’s 2020 Rising Young Innovator.”
- PROTOTYPE: Candidates research, create and present their concept for addressing a problem in the food allergy community through an actual prototype. A protype is defined as an early sample of a model for a device or product. The winners of this category will be named “FARE’s 2020 Young Innovator of the Year.”
- Create a 60-second video in landscape format explaining, or showcasing, your idea.
- Upload your video to YouTube using the unlisted video privacy setting.
- Be sure to address the following questions within your video:
- State your full name
- Explain a little about yourself and your interest in helping the food allergy community
- Explain your idea (concept or prototype)
- Explain the problem your idea will solve within the food allergy community
- Explain how the community would access your product or service
- If you are submitting a prototype, include the sample or model in your video
- Complete the Innovation Tank application
- Provide the link to your video in the designated application area
- Submit your application by 11:59 p.m. PT on Monday, September 14, 2020