The instructional Design Developer will contribute to the development, delivery, and technical direction for the FARE learning suite and learning management system. The Instructional Design Developer will manage eLearning course development and will manage all technical delivery aspects of the LMS with the selected vendor on behalf of FARE.
- Increase and innovate the eLearning product portfolio by creating new courses ranging from Level I to Level III Manage and develop the user experience within the LMS, including working with the FARE marketing team and assisting with new course development and evaluation
- Perform other duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the FARE’s eLearning platform
Support eLearning events and products
- Create surveys, user manuals, FAQ documentation, policies, guides, and other related materials
- Manage the roles, securities, and permissions within the LMS
- Collaborate internally with multiple stakeholders
Function as the primary technical expert of the LMS and perform duties associated with that role, including:
- Administration and maintenance of all content including testing and troubleshooting and working with vendor to resolve issues.
- Perform user registration, course/test completions, standard reporting, and maintenance of learner records.
- Administration of eLearning courses including creating and managing courses, user reporting, user setup and maintenance, and basic troubleshooting.
- Able to provide help desk support for users both internally and externally both through e-mail and via telephone.
- Minimum of three to five years of experience with learning management systems, eLearning course development, online training, surveys, and customer support
- Demonstrated experience with eLearning authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate or Articulate Storyline.
- Strong computer software skills, including demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to develop and follow project plans
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Solid customer service commitment
- Resourceful, team-oriented and responsive to the needs of members, customers and staff
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop (or other graphics editing software), and audio & video editing software preferred
Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design or related field.
CEU knowledge and experience preferred, but not required
Salary: $75,000 - $90,000