Egg Allergy Alert: Market of Choice
Market of Choice of Eugene, Oregon is recalling Sezam Kale Salad because it may contain undeclared egg. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to egg run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume this product.
Sezam Kale Salad was sold in the Deli cases between February 14, 2018 and February 20, 2018 at the following Market of Choice retail stores in Oregon:
- Market of Choice 2580 Willakenzie Avenue Eugene, OR 97401
- Market of Choice 1960 Franklin Blvd Eugene, OR 97405
- Market of Choice 1060 Green Acres Road Eugene, OR 97408
- Market of Choice 67 West 29th Avenue Eugene, OR 97405
- Market of Choice 6639 Hood Street Eugene, OR 97068
- Market of Choice 250 NW Lost Springs Terrace Portland, OR 97229
- Market of Choice 1475 Siskyou Blvd Ashland, OR 97520
No illnesses have been reported to date.
This recall was initiated after it was discovered that Sezam Kale Salad dressing containing EGG but label did not reveal the presence of EGG.
Thisrecall is being made with the knowledge of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Market of Choice customers who have purchased the recalled Sezam Kale Salad are urged to return it to the place of purchase for a full refund.
Customers with questions may contact the company at 1-541-513-0486 from 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday Pacific Time.
What to Read Next
Schwartz Brothers Bakery is recalling its Gourmet Cream Cheese Cinnamon Rolls because it may contain undeclared egg.
Midwest Northern Nut is voluntarily recalling a number of their products that may contain undeclared peanuts and various tree nuts.