This interactive map allows people participating in FARE's Teal Pumpkin Project® to add their home address or street to this map. Adding your household to the map allows you to connect with other homes in your area that are participating.
- Find the plus sign (+) in the upper right hand corner (desktop)
- Or, find the menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the upper left hand corner (mobile)
- Click and a popup will appear
- For "Entry Name," add the name of your family, business, or street
- In the "Description" field, feel free to add information about what types of non-food treats you plan on handing out, a note about why you support FARE and the Teal Pumpkin Project or other details
- If you have a photo of your pumpkin or other photo to add, choose the file
- Hit "Preview" to see how your listing will look
- Hit "Submit" to add to the map
- After submitting, you will be provided with a custom link/URL to delete or edit your listing - be sure to save it! *Please note this is only an option on desktop computers, not mobile.
- If you need to delete or edit your marker, simply paste the saved link/URL into your browser and hit enter. A "Change Entry" popup will come up and you can adjust as needed.
Having trouble? We can help! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
What to Read Next
Get your kids excited about the Teal Pumpkin Project with fun games and activities that are free to download
Make the most of this year's Teal Pumpkin Project by downloading these free resources