Vision Awards Nomination
Do you know a special person or organization making a significant difference in the lives of those with food allergies? The FARE Vision Awards recognize individuals and entities who support FARE in its mission to improve the quality of life and the health of individuals with food allergies, and to provide them hope through the promise of new treatments. Nominate someone you believe should be recognized for one of the following categories:
- Outstanding Business Award for Food Allergy Activism: Presented to a company that has made a positive impact in the lives of people with food allergies and supported the food allergy community through education, awareness, establishment of accomodation best practices, and/or advocacy efforts.
- Outstanding Community Education Award: Presented to an individual or group of volunteers who have gone above and beyond to support FARE and its mission, and have been dedicated to impactful education and awareness endeavors on bahelf of indivdiuals living with food allergies.
- Outstanding Advocacy Impact Award: Presented to an individual or group of advocates who, through significant public action, have impacted policymakers and legislative efforts to improve access and quality of life for the food allergy community.
- Teen Achievement Award: Presented to an outstanding youth volunteer whose dedicated service advances awareness of our cause.
- Health Professional Award for Volunteer Service: Presented to a healthcare provider or allied health professional who goes above and beyond in a volunteer service capacity to futher the advancement of FARE's mission tenets of life, health, and hope for patients and caregivers.
Nominations will be accepted through Friday, August 17, 2018, 11:59 PM Eastern. Winners will be notified by Friday, September 7, 2018, and announced at FARECon featuring Teen Summit.