Registration for FARECon featuring Teen Summit
Introducing FARECon featuring Teen Summit, a new, annual education event from FARE serving people of all ages managing food allergies, as well as a professionals track for registered dietitians.
As it has for the past 12 years, Teen Summit will offer tweens, teens, young adults and their parents the chance to come together for a weekend of education, support and new friendships. With the addition of new educational programming for parents and adults managing food allergies and registered dietitians serving the food allergy community, this event will serve people in all stages of the food allergy journey.
FARE will be seeking continuing education credits for registered dietitian sessions.
Your registration package includes:
- Access to educational sessions and expert speakers.
- Access to our discounted hotel room rates
- Social events for teens and adults
Regular Pricing- January 1st- August 31st
- Adult Registration - $175
- Teen Registration - $175
- Registered Dietitian Registration - $175
- Family Registration (4 attendees) - $550
Last Call Pricing- September 1st - November 4th
- Adult Registration - $200
- Teen Registration - $200
- Registered Dietitian Registration - $200
- Family Registration (4 attendees) - $625