FARE Vision Awards - Nominate Today!
The FARE Vision Awards celebrate specific individuals, companies or organizations that strive to improve the quality of life and health of individuals living with food allergies. Help recognize and celebrate these people by nominating them for one of the five Vision Award categories.
- Contains: Courage Teen Achievement Award – Presented to an outstanding youth volunteer who has demonstrated dedication to extraordinary work on behalf of the food allergy community.
- Outstanding Advocacy Impact Award – Presented to an individual or group of advocates who, through significant public action, have impacted policymakers and legislative efforts to improve access and quality of life for the food allergy community.
- Outstanding Community Education Award – Presented to an individual or group of volunteers who have gone above and beyond to support FARE and its mission, and have been dedicated to impactful education and awareness endeavors on behalf of individuals living with food allergies.
- Outstanding Business Award for Food Allergy Activism – Presented to a company that has made a positive impact in the lives of people with food allergies and supported the food allergy community through education, awareness, establishment of accommodation best practices, and/or advocacy efforts.
- Health Professional Award for Volunteer Service – Presented to a healthcare provider or allied health professional who goes above and beyond in a volunteer service capacity to further the advancement of FARE's mission tenets of life, health, and hope for patients and caregivers.
|SUBMIT A NOMINATION|
Nominations will be accepted through August 19, 2019, 11:59 PM Pacific. Winners will be notified by Friday, September 6, 2019, and announced at the Contains: Courage FARE Summit 2019.