FARE College Food Allergy Summit & College Fair
This pre-conference workshop will raise awareness of the risks for food allergic reactions and build the capacity of college and university dining services professionals to provide innovative solutions for the safety and inclusion of students with food allergies. Sessions will feature presentations as well as time for attendees to discuss strategies at their table and report back out to the larger group.
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. November 1, 2019 | 1:30 p.m. - 4:20 p.m. November 2, 2019
Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
201 Waterfront Street, National Harbor, MD 20745
November 1 sessions include:
- Student Experience: Why This Matters
- Food Allergies, ADA and Higher Education: What Does The Law Require?
- Marketing & Communicating to Students with Food Allergies
- Culinary Solutions for Allergy-Friendly Menus
- Ensuring Safety in the Dining Halls
- Establishing an Inclusive Campus
Colleges attending the workshop are invited to remain on Saturday, November 2 for a college fair with Contains: Courage FARE Summit attendees.
For additional information, please email Kristi Grim at firstname.lastname@example.org.