Food Allergy Education and Research (FARE) is seeking a creative and high-energy marketing professional to lead our efforts to grow FARE’s brand and reputation as the world’s leading food allergy advocacy organization and largest private source of funding of food allergy research.
This newly created role will be responsible for organizational recruitment and community engagement, primarily in the social and digital channels. The Sr Marketing Manager will evolve the FARE voice through social media via ongoing content, optimization and analytics. In addition, he/she will generate plans that drive awareness of food allergy as a public health crisis in America for key windows throughout the year. This includes cross- channel activation ideas that require collaboration across departments and partner content integration.
The successful candidate will be imaginative, resourceful and highly collaborative, with proven experience in developing and implementing integrated, measurable marketing strategies to drive revenue growth and mission impact, particularly through social media outreach and engagement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, develop and execute integrated campaigns that drive awareness of food allergy as a public health crisis, while engaging current communities.
- Assist in the development of the FAREcontent/socialstrategy
- Generate processes for social content management that will establish a flow of internal initiatives through to the social media agency. Counseling internal team leads on best practices and managing organizational priorities.
- Review and implement daily organic social media messaging across platforms- Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter
- Develop social fundraising strategy to support the development efforts of the organization uniquely through the individual social platforms
- Deliver efficient digital campaigns (awareness and recruitment) through paid social, retargeting, native content, etc
- Analyze and report on campaign performance to identify trends and actionable insightsbased on established KPIs
- Partner with the education and development teams to deliver revenue-driving plans for corporate partners
- Experience in planning and executing engagement strategies / planning and goal setting
- Expert knowledge of social best practices and individual social platform strategy – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram.
- Experience with social and digital audience analytics, AB testing, and audience management
- Experience developing digital media campaigns across paid search, SEO, retargeting, native content and paid content partnerships.
- Channel-specific content optimization expertise
- Awareness of latest digital marketing trends and tools
- Possess ability to identify potential engagement opportunities
- Have an adaptable and creative mindset
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time, within tight deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience in the marketing or communications field, ideally in the non-profit sector.
- At least 2 years responsible for social media
- Proven track record developing and executing social and digital campaigns