Food Allergy Research & Education (FARE) is the nation’s leading voluntary health non-profit organization working on behalf of the 15 million Americans with food allergies. Our development and fundraising staff play a vital role in supporting the critical mission of FARE by managing and growing multiple national and community-based fundraising events.
The Marketing Analyst, based in our National Office in McLean, VA will support engagement and fundraising strategies through the strategic use of data, analytics and reporting. With exceptional attention to detail, strong analytic capabilities and outstanding communications skills, the Marketing Analyst will contribute significantly to the advancement of FARE’s mission impact and revenue growth.
This is a full time position based in FARE’s headquarters in McLean, VA.
- Lead efforts for collecting and providing constituent data, designing and producing reports to drive actionable strategies for constituent cultivation, relationship management, and mission impact.
- Act as a subject matter expert for FARE's Salesforce-based CRM system. Provide support as needed to the development and data teams to advance fundraising, engagement and advocacy objectives.
- Partner with a broad range of internal departments to continually improve FARE's ability to measure and evaluate constituent engagement and satisfaction.
- Identify engagement pathways to develop and test creative models for activating existing constituents and engaging new ones.
- Collaborate with marketing, communications and development team members to increase traffic to foodallergy.org and improve user experience
- Optimize data collection and reporting processes to efficiently manage weekly and monthly reports specific to campaigns and programs
Provide support as needed for web and email production.
- Work with marketing and development teams on the targeting/segmentation, test design/analysis and CRM/reporting aspects of digital outreach campaigns
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to distill large amounts of data from multiple sources into a cohesive narrative with clearly identifiable and actionable insights.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver information clearly and effectively to internal stakeholders and executive leadership.
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM, digital test design and digital marketing analytics, including web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Familiarity with customer relationships management systems (Salesforce, Raisers Edge or similar)
- Self-directed, highly organization with sound judgement and advanced problem solving ability.
- Strong customer service orientation with an ability to thrive in a fluid, highly collaborative working environment.
Bachelor's degree in marketing, business analytics or related field
2-3 years of relevant experience as a marketing or business analyst
Advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year