Reporting to the Chief of Institutional Advancement, the Director of Corporate Partnerships is responsible for developing and implementing a strategy to increase corporate support through local and national partnerships, cause-related marketing and licensing agreements, and campaigns. S/he will develop the strategy and vision for corporate partnerships which includes raising $3.5M of the annual organizational budget and managing two Corporate Partnership Managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Corporate Partnerships Managers
- Design vision and strategy for FARE’s corporate partnership program.
- Manage corporate service activities, such as Campaign activation events,corporate events, lunch-n-learns, trainings and customizedevents.
- Write and edit proposals, renewals and other documents asneeded.
- Research corporate prospects prepare for calls inadvance.
- Help coordinate administrative aspects of corporate solicitations including research, spreadsheet tracking,etc.
- Assist in managing information tracking processes regarding acknowledgement, recognition andinvoices.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support all development department team members.
- The Director will identify prospects, craft proposals, pitch, respond to partnership inquiries, reporting, and oversee the management of corporate accounts.
The Director is responsible for managing corporate partnerships valued at $3.5M. This role works closely with the research and marketing/communications departments.
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail, fantastic interpersonal skills and a demonstrated record of completing assignments ahead ofschedule.
- High level of professionalism, creativity, andintegrity.
- Exceptional organizational, logistics and administrativeskills.
- Ability to ensure accuracy in documentation anddata.
- A team player with a positive attitude; comfortable working with all levels ofstaff.
- Ability to travel asneeded.
- 10-15 years of experience with managing corporate partnerships and fundraising or managing client relationships, preferably for a nonprofit
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, Masters preferred
- combination of education, training, andexperience
- Database management experience preferred; Salesforce experience highlypreferred.