FARE selectively aligns with companies that share our vision for a safer, healthier and more inclusive world for individuals with food allergies, and also share our core values of integrity, transparency and loyalty. Our strategic relationships with corporations serve as an integral part of FARE’s efforts to raise public awareness, advance research and advocate on behalf of all those affected by food allergies.
Why Align Your Company with FARE?
Food allergy is a serious and growing Issue
- Approximately 32 million people in the United States have food allergies.
- Food allergy now affects 1 in 13 children, or roughly two in every classroom.
- The Centers for Disease Control estimate that the prevalence of food allergy has increased among children by 50% over the past 20 years.
- Every three minutes, a food allergy reaction sends someone to the emergency room.
- Food allergies can be life threatening and there is no cure.
Joining with FARE and aligning your brand with our mission is smart business!
- By supporting FARE you are aligning your brand with the world’s leading organization dedicated to representing the voice of the food allergy community and advancing research, education, advocacy and awareness.
- Our constituents are loyal, brand-conscious consumers who place a high priority on identifying trustworthy, allergen-friendly products that they can adopt into their lives and routines.
- FARE offers a range of programs and platforms for sponsorship, each of which provide a portfolio of benefits, tailored to the specific needs of the sponsor.
- All FARE programs are supported by integrated, multi-channel promotional efforts that span our leading web, social and community-based reach.
Your customers value philanthropy.
- Given similar price and quality, 90% of consumers are likely to switch brands to one associated with a good cause.
- If given the opportunity:
- 90% would buy a product with a social or environmental benefit
- 80% would tell friends and family about a company’s corporate social responsibility efforts
Cone Communications/Ebiquity’s 2015 Global CSR Study
For more information about corporate sponsorship opportunities with FARE, contact firstname.lastname@example.org..
What to Read Next
FARE formed in 2012 when two reputable organizations merged: the Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network (FAAN) and the Food Allergy Initiative (FAI).