Teal Pumpkin Project® October Checklist
You may already have it on your to-do list to buy teal paint and stock up on non-food treats, but what else can you do to help your family make the most of this year’s Teal Pumpkin Project®?
- FARE has signs and posters in English, Spanish and French that communicate to visitors why you are handing out non-food items in support of all children with food allergies. Check out these free resources here.
- Looking for an easy way to get non-food treats delivered straight to your door? Order the Teal Pumpkin Project Halloween Home Essentials Kit before October 13 to receive non-food treats, posters and more!
- Your special trick-or-treater is what the Teal Pumpkin Project is all about! Order your Teal Pumpkin Project Halloween Trick-Or-Treater Essentials Kit before October 13 to build the excitement leading into Halloween night. Don’t delay!
- Add your house to the Teal Pumpkin Project Participation Map!
- Use the hashtag #tealpumpkinproject to help spread the word about creating a safer, happier Halloween for all when sharing all of your Teal Pumpkin Project memories on social media.
Proceeds from the Teal Pumpkin Project Essentials Kits and all official Teal Pumpkin Project products go to support food allergy research.
Together, we can raise awareness of food allergies and promote the inclusion of all trick-or-treaters throughout the Halloween season!