Teal Pumpkin Project® is Back in 2017!
There are 51 days until Halloween, and that means it’s time for the return of the Teal Pumpkin Project®! FARE’s Teal Pumpkin Project helps make sure all children will come home on Halloween night with something they can enjoy. It just takes one simple act: offering non-food treats, such as glow sticks or small toys, as an alternative to candy.
We are excited to kick off Teal Pumpkin Project with a new website and resources for 2017. Head to tealpumpkinproject.org to find:
- The 2017 Teal Pumpkin Project Participation Map where you can add your household to the map and connect with other homes in your area that are participating in the Teal Pumpkin Project.
- A “Boo Your Neighbor” Kit complete with instructions that can be used in your neighborhood or community to add a spin on the traditional Halloween activity.
- Information on how to become a Teal Pumpkin Project Insider to receive important updates and resources straight to your inbox.
- Fun new items in FARE’s online store, including our Halloween Essentials Kit (no tricks, all treats!)
- Teal Pumpkin Project Facebook Camera Effect and Profile Frame to show your support to all you Facebook friends
- And much more!!
We need your help in getting the word out about the Teal Pumpkin Project. You can ensure that there is at least one teal pumpkin on every block in America this Halloween! Find ways to get involved and ideas for hosting an event and be sure to follow the Teal Pumpkin Project on Facebook!