Four Ways to Prepare for Food Allergy Awareness Week
Food Allergy Awareness Week kicks off on Sunday! You can shine a light on food allergies by raising awareness and encouraging others to honor Food Allergy Awareness Week from May 13 -19.
Here are a few tips to help you prepare:
- Utilize the free resources provided at foodallergyweek.org to spread awareness in your community.
- Our online tips and tools will help explain the meaning and importance of Food Allergy Awareness Week…and help you share that message!
- Use #TealTakeover and #FoodAllergyWeek when posting on social media.
- Update your social profile picture with FARE’s photo frame.
- Share important messages to your friends and followers.
- When you shop at store.foodallergy.org, all proceeds fund food allergy research.
- Teal is the color of food allergy awareness. It has been used to raise awareness about this serious medical condition for nearly 20 years.
- May 17th is #TealTakeover Day! Spread the word to your friends and neighbors and grow this movement!
Together, we can shine a light and educate the public about the serious nature of food allergies!
Learn more about how you can get involved at foodallergyweek.org.
What to Read Next
Thank you to everyone who helped raise awareness!
Thank you to all of FARE's sponsors who helped make Food Allergy Awareness Week possible.