Four Ways to Prepare for Food Allergy Awareness Week
Food Allergy Awareness Week kicks off on Sunday! You can shine a light on food allergies by raising awareness and encouraging others to honor Food Allergy Awareness Week from May 13 -19.
Here are a few tips to help you prepare:
- Utilize the free resources provided at foodallergyweek.org to spread awareness in your community.
- Our online tips and tools will help explain the meaning and importance of Food Allergy Awareness Week…and help you share that message!
- Use #TealTakeover and #FoodAllergyWeek when posting on social media.
- Update your social profile picture with FARE’s photo frame.
- Share important messages to your friends and followers.
- When you shop at store.foodallergy.org, all proceeds fund food allergy research.
- Teal is the color of food allergy awareness. It has been used to raise awareness about this serious medical condition for nearly 20 years.
- May 17th is #TealTakeover Day! Spread the word to your friends and neighbors and grow this movement!
Together, we can shine a light and educate the public about the serious nature of food allergies!
Learn more about how you can get involved at foodallergyweek.org.
What to Read Next
From May 13-19, 2018, double your impact for the food allergy community!
Thank you to all of FARE's sponsors who helped make Food Allergy Awareness Week possible.