Countdown to 2018 – What Your Gift Means in 2018 and Beyond
As we count down the final days of 2017, we are excited to look ahead to a new year full of opportunities to provide life, health, and hope for the 15 million Americans with food allergies. We can’t do it without your help! Your generosity today makes it possible for FARE to continue to make an impact with life-changing programming and initiatives in 2018 and beyond.
Your gift to FARE will help:
- To support initiatives such as the FARE Education Network, FARE’s Community Engagement Councils, and the FARE Clinical Network sites.
- To drive life-saving research through the FARE Investigator in Food Allergy Awards.
- To ensure continued funding for grassroots efforts through FARE’s Community Outreach Awards.
- To fund Food Allergy Awareness Days, bringing community volunteers to state capitols to educate lawmakers and advocate for epinephrine access.
- To develop additional resources to educate and support individuals, families, caregivers, and professionals.
From now through December 31, 2017, your gift to FARE has the opportunity to make twice the impact thanks to a generous matching gift offer of up to $100,000 from FARE’s Board of Directors. Double your impact with a donation to FARE today!
Your gift today helps build a brighter future in 2018.