Teal Pumpkin Project™ Map
This crowd-sourced map allows people participating in FARE's Teal Pumpkin Project™ to add their home address or street to this map. Adding your household to the map allows you to connect with other homes in your area that are participating. After you add your home to the map, be sure to pledge to participate in the Teal Pumpkin Project™!
Instructions for adding your home to the map:
- Click the link below
- Find the "Additions" tab
- Select "Add Marker - Simple"
- For "Entry Name," add the name of your family, business, or street
- In the "Description" field, feel free to add information about what types of non-food treats you plan on handing out, a note about why you support FARE and the Teal Pumpkin Project™ or other details
- If you have a photo of your pumpkin or other photo to add, choose the file
- Hit "Preview" to see how your listing will look
- Hit "Submit" to add to the map
- After submitting, you will be provided with a custom link/URL to delete or edit your listing - be sure to save it! *Please note this is only an option on desktop computers, not mobile.
- If you need to delete or edit your marker, simply paste the saved link/URL into your browser and hit enter. A "Change Entry" popup will come up and you can adjust as needed.
Add your home to the map >
The TEAL PUMPKIN PROJECT and the Teal Pumpkin Image are trademarks of Food Allergy Research & Education (FARE).