Crowd-sourced Fever Map
This interactive map allows people participating in FARE's Teal Pumpkin Project® to add their home address or street to this map. Adding your household to the map allows you to connect with other homes in your area that are participating.
- Click the link below
- Find the plus sign (+) in the upper right hand corner (desktop)
- Or, find the menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the upper left hand corner (mobile)
- Click and a popup will appear
- For "Entry Name," add the name of your family, business, or street
- In the "Description" field, feel free to add information about what types of non-food treats you plan on handing out, a note about why you support FARE and the Teal Pumpkin Project or other details
- If you have a photo of your pumpkin or other photo to add, choose the file
- Hit "Preview" to see how your listing will look
- Hit "Submit" to add to the map
- After submitting, you will be provided with a custom link/URL to delete or edit your listing - be sure to save it! *Please note this is only an option on desktop computers, not mobile.
- If you need to delete or edit your marker, simply paste the saved link/URL into your browser and hit enter. A "Change Entry" popup will come up and you can adjust as needed.
Add your home to the map >
Having trouble? We can help! Email email@example.com
The TEAL PUMPKIN PROJECT® and the Teal Pumpkin Project® logo are registered trademarks of Food Allergy Research & Education (FARE).