FARA: Current Clinical Trials*
If you are a physician and have a question about a trial, you may speak directly to a physician involved in the study by calling the Doctors' Research HelpLine at 212-241-2000.
For questions about patient care or specific protocols, please contact the clinical research coordinator of each study. Clinical research coordinators make certain that each patient receives the highest level of care during the entire process involved in the clinical research. This includes:
- educating the patients about all elements of the study before beginning,
- keeping in regular contact throughout the study,
- coordinating the scheduling of visits,
- providing compensation to the patients,
- arranging for parking vouchers/reimbursement,
- and being available to listen to concerns and answer questions.
Find more clinical trials information and resources.
Food Allergy Research Alliance
1220 Park Avenue, Suite 16A
New York, NY 10128
* The Food Allergy Research Alliance (FARA) is grateful to FARE for generously hosting our online materials. Please note that FARA is not a program of FARE, and that the FARA information on this site is provided solely as a service to FARE’s constituents.