FARE members make a significant impact every day in the lives of individuals and families affected by allergies and anaphylaxis. FARE provides the following membership levels:
- Research Advocate
Read more about the benefits for each membership level below.
Individual Membership Benefits Include:
Your personalized affinitybar! This free download for members will keep you connected to FARE’s latest news:
The FARE affinitybar is easy to download with your Internet Explorer or Firefox browser.
Enjoy these member benefits with the FARE affinitybar:
- Instant news and updates from FARE that you can read, save or delete right from the affinitybar
- Food allergy related recall alerts and ingredient notices
- Quick links to FARE’s most popular resources
- Convenient online shopping with exclusive coupons at your favorite stores—a portion of the proceeds from every purchase goes to support FARE!
- Links to the FARE website
Other benefits include:
- Food Allergy News, FARE’s quarterly e-newsletter
- $10 off a 2-year subscription or $5 off a 1-year subscription to Allergic Living magazine
- Invitations to FARE’s regional and local events
- Discounts on allergy-specific products from our corporate partners
- Special members-only registration rates for the FARE National Food Allergy Conference and FARE's Teen Summit (up to 30% off)
- FARE Membership Card—sign and carry your membership card to show your support for FARE’s mission.
- Special members-only 10% discount on all products in FARE’s online store, including books, posters, and other awareness and education materials
Family Membership—Includes All Of The Individual Benefits Plus:
- Up to four FARE Membership cards
- Special members-only registration for FARE’s Teen Summit
Research Advocate—Includes All Of The Individual Benefits Plus:
- Special Research Update from FARE’s Research Advisory Board
- Personalized correspondence about FARE's research initiatives
We welcome you as a 2015 FARE Member, and we thank you for helping us make the world safer for individuals with food allergies!